We employ engineering personnel across multiple disciplines and have a large and experienced workforce in the energy, chemical and power sectors. Our comprehensive engineering resources provide clients with one-stop shopping from concept to startup. We have the capability to undertake engineering services covering:
- Marginal / Conceptual Studies
- Front End Engineering Design(FEED)
- Detailed Engineering Design(DED)
- Construction Engineering.
- Process Simulations and Equipments Sizing
- Line Sizing Including Flare network Line Sizing
- Flame Radiation and Gas Dispersion Simulation
- PFD, P&ID, Mass and Heat Balance
- Process Calculations and Reports on the Line sizing, Gas Flaring, Control Valves sizing, In Line Instrumentations, etc.
- Structural Integrity Analysis for Jacket and Topsides
- In-Place Analysis for Jacket and Topsides
- Full Plastic Analysis for Jacket and Topsides
- Load-out, Sea-fastening, Transportation Analysis, etc.
- Framing Plan for Topsides, Access Platform, Any Related Details Drawings, etc.
- Layout Optimizations Including the Design of Key Plan, Equipment Location Plan, Piping General Arrangement Isometric Drawings, etc.
- Piping Materials Selection
- Piping Stress Analysis
- Safety Equipment Location Plan, Fire Protection System
- Safe Chart
- Hazardous Area Classifications
- Valves Datasheet, SP Item Datasheets, Piping Calculations and Reports
- Pipeline Wall Thickness and Verification
- Pipeline In Place Analysis
- Pipeline Datasheets
- Pipeline Route, Alignment Sheet, Riser Details, Pipeline Installation Detail Drawings, etc
- Electrical Calculation for Power Distribution, Load Study, Cable Schedule, Lighting Calculations, Anode Calculation, etc.
- Electrical Single Line Diagram, Wiring Layout, Electrical Installation Standard, Electrical Interconnecting Diagram to Panel, etc.
- Electrical Equipments Datasheets, Panel Datasheet, Anodic and Cathodic Protection Datasheets.
- Instrument Calculations for Control Valves and Flow Elements.
- PSV, SDV, BDV, LCV, PCV, Flow Element, Pressure Instrument, Level Instruments, Temperature Instruments, Switches datasheets etc.
- Instrument Location Plan, Installation Details, Instruments HookUp, Tubing Layout etc.
- Bill of Materials, Requisitions, Technical Bid Evaluation and Clarifications.
- 3D Modeling of the Facilities, etc.
With our strategic alliance and co-operation with a limited number of world class Original Equipment Manufacturers, BESL ensure that all procurement and materials management processes are handled with optimum efficiency. Our policy is to ensure that the maximum added value is obtained at the lowest possible cost, without compromising safety, quality, reliability or environmental standards. Through the efficient and effective use of personnel and information technology and a pro-active approach to supply chain management, we strive to provide a level of customer service that is second to none. We aim to provide timely delivery of materials and documentation as well as detailed and accurate delivery information in a format and at a frequency that instills confidence in our ability to execute orders to schedule. We can provide offshore supply vessels like the modern Multi-Purpose Supply and Support Vessels can serve as ROV support vessels as well as large PSVS support activities through third party brokerage.
BESL represent major OEM’s and buying houses in America, Europe, China and we offer full range of procurement services which include: