We employ engineering personnel across multiple disciplines and have a large and experienced workforce in the energy, chemical and power sectors. Our comprehensive engineering resources provide clients with one-stop shopping from concept to startup. We have the capability to undertake engineering services covering:
- Marginal / Conceptual Studies
- Front End Engineering Design(FEED)
- Detailed Engineering Design(DED)
- Construction Engineering.
The capability detail available in BESL for the above work activities are included but not limited to the tasks as follow:
- Process Simulations and Equipments Sizing
- Line Sizing Including Flare network Line Sizing
- Flame Radiation and Gas Dispersion Simulation
- PFD, P&ID, Mass and Heat Balance
- Process Calculations and Reports on the Line sizing, Gas Flaring, Control Valves sizing, In Line Instrumentations, etc.
- Structural Integrity Analysis for Jacket and Topsides
- In-Place Analysis for Jacket and Topsides
- Full Plastic Analysis for Jacket and Topsides
- Load-out, Sea-fastening, Transportation Analysis, etc.
- Framing Plan for Topsides, Access Platform, Any Related Details Drawings, etc.
- Layout Optimizations Including the Design of Key Plan, Equipment Location Plan, Piping General Arrangement Isometric Drawings, etc.
Civil & Construction Work
BESL, a registered member of COREN and ACEN is a specialist in building and civil engineering construction of residential building, commercial buildings institutional building, oil and gas civil/concrete works, helipads, water pipeline, steel works, etc. We also major in construction of new building, renovation, restructuring, rehabilitation of existing structures. Our construction team comprises of technically sound and professionally certified personnel in the construction industry
Fabrication & Construction
Boab has highly qualified and experienced individuals and always provide field management and support services at site during construction. This function usually extends from the first on-site works through to ‘as-built’ drawings.
We provide Spool base management services to include Welding, NDE and Field Joint Coating, Welding Development and Technologies, Specialist Fabrication and Welding Services for offshore and Onshore Support.
Who are supported by personnel specializing in CAD design, field engineering and the supervision of construction, testing and commissioning.
BESL Construction Management covers:
- Gas processing facilities
- Scaffolding Services
- Pipeline & Flowline Construction (Onshore, offshore, shallow water and marsh pipelines)
- Flow stations, Pump stations, Gas compressor stations and Gathering systems
- Supply construction skilled labours e.g. Welders, Fitters, and Inspectors etc.
- Pipeline road crossing and thrust boring
Our maintenance services covered production facility include upgrade, repairs and maintenance mechanical and instrument equipment for both offshore and onshore locations. Our specialist services provide for optimization of production facility and we are able to simultaneously carry out our operations bringing to minimum shut down periods even in live offshore production platform.
- Servicing of pressure switches, Pressure transmitters, pressure gauges, Temperature gauges, Differential pressure gauges
- Pipeline Leak Repairs
- Static & Rotating Equipment
- Pigging Services
- Servicing of Valves, PSV & Control Valves
- Overhaul of Heaters, Pumps, Compressors
- Equipment calibrations
- Sand Blasting & Painting
Lightning Protection System
Lightning and the side effects of electrical discharge present one of the greatest environmental hazards to the petroleum production, storage, gas transportation facilities, and offshore drilling industries. The effects of lightning disrupt and damage electrical distribution and transmission equipment, cause system shutdown, electronic and computer system lockups, instrumentation and the related processing electronic failures. BESL provides adequate Lightning Prevention System that is essential to the uninterrupted, continuous operation and safety of personnel in any Oil and Gas Process facility.
Earthing Protection System
BESL connects specific parts of installations with the Earth’s conductive surface for safety and functional purposes. The choice of earthing system has implications for the safety and electromagnetic compatibility of the power supply.
The function of an earthing system is to provide:
- Protective earthing
- Functional earthing
- Lightning protection
Fire and Gas System Engineering
Services in this area include:
- Specialist detection for high hazard petrochemical and manufacturing applications.
- Fire detection and alarm systems- conventional and addressable systems
- Fire suppression systems- FM200, Novec, water mist systems and sprinkler systems
SPRINKLER & WATER MIST SYSTEMS
Our engineers are certified and trained to design and install sprinklers and water mist systems according to industry standards (NFP A 13 & 750, UL2167 etc).
FIRE HYDRANT SYSTEM
MIKACOMIC offers these fire systems for combating fast spreading fires.
- Standpipe, Hydrant Key & Bar
- Discharge Nozzle
- Hose Reel